Monday, November 3, 2008

Dinner group

We need to set up another dinner group! I've talked with Melissa and Michelle, and we were thinking Nov 13. Is that date okay for everyone? If so, that means we'll need recipes posted by Nov 9, receipts by noon on the 13th, and to plan on a time. Should we just do it at 7 again? Are we pre-assembling everything again? Or did everyone want to have help on your recipes? If we are just exchanging again, then I'm fine hosting again. If we're working together on recipes, then I guess I could host again, too, but let's see what everyone wants to do.

Just a reminder, please keep your recipes simple. If you want to spend a lot of time on them, great, and we all love it and are grateful for it, but please don't place too much of a burden on yourself! This whole thing is to make life easier for us.

Thanks so much for all of the yummy recipes last time! I especially loved all the soups with the cold weather upon us now. I'm humbled by the amazing cooks we have in this neighborhood. Thanks for sharing! Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions or comments, or just post it here on the site!

No comments: